Air India Recruitment 2022 | Ramp Service Agent/ Handyman/ Handywomen/Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver | 10th/ITI/Diploma | Last Date : 21 March 2022 |
Organization Name :- Air India Limited
Air India Limited is the Government Owned Company headquartered at New Delhi. In earlier, it was located in Air India House, Mumbai. Air India Provides aircraft service with a total of 94 international and domestic destinations points, in
which 54 for domestic destinations and 40 for International destinations in around 28 countries in the world. Air India is the biggest Airline enterprise which has a central hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport.
Organization Website :- www.airindia.in
- Ramp Service Agent
- Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver
Job Location :- Delhi
- Ramp Service Agent – Rs.19350/-
- Handyman/Handywomen – Rs.14610/-
- Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver – Rs.16530/-
Ramp Service Agent :
- 3-years Diploma in Mechanical /Electrical / Production /Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognized by the State Government or ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle Auto Electrical / Air conditioning / Diesel Mechanic / Bench fitter / Welder, (ITI with NCTVT – certificate issued from Directorate of Vocational education and training of any State /Central Government with one year experience in case of welder) after passing SSC / Equivalent examination with Hindi /English / local language as one of the subject. AND Candidate must carry original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License at the time of appearing for the Trade Test. Preference will be given to the Candidates conversant with the local language.
- SSC /10th Standard Pass. Must be able to read and understand English Language. Knowledge of Local and Hindi Languages, ie., ability to understand and speak is desirable.
Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver :
SSC /10th Standard Pass. Must Carry Original Valid HMV Driving License at the time of appearing for trade test.
Total Vacancies :-
- Ramp Service Agent/ Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver – 24 Posts
- Handyman – 177 Posts
Selection Process :-
Ramp Service Agent/Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver :
- Trade Test comprise of Trade Knowledge and Driving test including Driving Test of HMV. Those passing the Trade Test alone will be sent for screening. Screening. The selection procedure would be conducted on the same day or on the subsequent day(s). The outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required.
- Screening, Physical Endurance Test. The selection procedure will be on the same day or on the subsequent day(s). The outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required.
Application Fees :- Rs.500/-
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates are required to forward their applications as per the attached application format along with its attachments, latest by 21st March, 2022, by E-mail to email@example.com
For more Details & Application Form :- Click Here