BDL Recruitment 2022 | Project Diploma Assistant/Project Assistant | 80 Posts | Last Date : 04 June 2022 |
Organization Name :- Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)
It is one of India’s manufacturers of ammunitions and missile systems. BDL was founded in 1970 in Hyderabad at Telangana. It was established in the year 1970 to be a manufacturing base for guided weapon systems. BDL has been nominated as a Mini
Ratna Category I company by the govt of India. India began to develop indigenous missiles through the IGMDP (Integrated Guided Missile Development Programme). BDL has an opportunity to be closely involved with the programme wherein it was identified as the Prime Production Agency.
Organization Website :- www.bdl-india.in
Position :- Project Diploma Assistant/Project Assistant/Project Trade Assistant
Job Location :- Hyderabad/Liaison Office-New Delhi / Kanchanbagh Unit – Hyderabad / Bhanur Unit – Sangareddy District, Telangana State and Visakhapatnam Unit – Andhra Pradesh
- Project Diploma Assistant – Rs. 25,000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs. 25,000/-
- Project Trade Assistant – Rs. 23,000/-
- Project Office Assistant – Rs.23,000/-
Project Diploma Assistant:
- 3 years Diploma or equivalent course in relevant discipline recognized by the State/ Central government
Project Assistant (Finance):
- Degree course in Commerce/ Business Administration (with Finance specialization) with minimum 6 months Computer Course in Office Applications (OR) Pass in Intermediate with CA Inter / ICWA Inter / CS Inter (OR) Any degree in Science/ Economics with 1 year diploma course in Financial Management with minimum 6 months Computer Course in Office Applications
Project Assistant (HR):
- Degree in Business Administration, Social Welfare, PM&IR, Personnel Management, HR, Social Sciences with minimum 6 months Computer Course in Office Applications (OR) Any degree with 1 year diploma course in PM, PM&IR, SW, T&D, HR, Labour Law with minimum 6 months Computer Course in Office Applications
Project Assistant (Store Keeper):
- SSC with experience in store-keeping. Earmarked for Ex-servicemen only.
Project Trade Assistant:
- ITI with NAC or equivalent recognized by the State/ Central Government.
- Relevant Trade : Fitter/ Electronic Mech. / Radio Mech. / Electrician/ Painter/ Welder/ Plumber
Project Office Assistant (Stenographer):
- Diploma in Computers and Commercial Practice (DCCP)/ DCP course
Total Vacancies :- 80 Posts
- Project Diploma Assistant – 23 Posts
- Project Assistant – 29 Posts
- Project Trade Assistant – 28 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Candidates should meet the Qualifying criteria as specified in the advertisement for accepting their online application. Minimum Qualifying Marks will be 60%. Concessions / relaxations as per the prescribed guidelines will be extended to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) & OBC (non-creamy layer) / PwBD candidates, while assessing their suitability for recruitment.
- Selection will be based on order of merit, when two or more candidates secure equal marks, they will be empanelled in the chronological order of their Date of Birth, the eldest being placed first among them. In case, Date of Birth is also same, then the marks scored in Interview will be the basis for merit list.
Application Fees :- Rs.200/-
Postal Address :-
SM, C-HR (TA&CP),
Bharat Dynamics Limited, Corporate Office,
Plot No. 38-39, TSFC Building (Near ICICI Towers),
Financial District, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana-500032
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by registering and enrolling in the National Web Portal before 04 June 2022 and Candidate should send the Application Form (Bio-data) along with all mandatory documents by Registered / Speed post to the following address on or before 13 June 2022.
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click Here