DRDO Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Apprentice | 63 Posts | Last Date : 22 December 2022 |
Organization Name :- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
DRDO The Defence Research and Development Organisation was founded in 1958. Its parent agency is the Ministry of Defence and the agency executive is Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy (Chairman of DRDO)
The headquarters is in New Delhi. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. Around 30,000 employees including 5000 scientists are working in DRDO.
Organization Website :- www.drdo.gov.in
Position :- Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Visakhapatnam
- For Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 9000/-
- For Diploma Apprentice – Rs. 8000/-
- For Trade Apprentice – As per Govt. Norms
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engg./Naval Architect/Computer Science Engg./Electronics & Communication Engg. (ECE)/Instrumentation/Electrical & Electronics Engg. (EEE) discipline.
- Diploma in Computer Science Engg./Electrical Engg./Electronics & Instrumentation/Mechanical Engg. discipline.
- ITI in CNC Operator/ COPA/ Electrician/Welder/Turner/Fitter/Mechanist discipline.
- Regular Candidates who have completed their education qualifications during the years 2019, 2020 & 2021 are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates with post graduate qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have already undergone Apprenticeship Training or at present undergoing Apprenticeship Training under any organization are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with more than one-year work experience are not eligible to apply.
Duration :- 01 Year
Age Limit (as on 10.12.2022) :- 18 Years
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be made on the basis of Academic Merit/Written Test/Interview as required, subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
- Selected list of candidates for certificate verification will be informed via mail id mentioned in the bio-data for correspondence.
Note :- All applicants are required to bring self-attested copies of documents(10th certificate, Degree certificate, etc.) along with the printout of the application form during document verification/joining.
How to Apply :-
Eligible and Interested candidate must register in the respective portals and submit their scanned copy of their application in the prescribed proforma to e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10.12.2022.
For More Details & Application Form :- Click Here