ECIL Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Junior Technician | 1625 Posts | Last Date : 11 April 2022 |
Organization Name :- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL Recruitment :
Electronics Corporation of India Limited was established on 11 April 1967 under the Department of Atomic Energy. ECIL was interested in the Design, Development, Manufacture, and Marketing of several products.
The company plays a very significant role in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. The vision of the ECIL is “self-reliance in strategic electronics”. Candidates who looking for ECIL Jobs can checkout the ECIL Careers website.
Organization Website :- www.ecil.co.in
Position :- Junior Technician
Job Location :- Hyderabad, Telengana
- 1st Yr. : 20,480/-
- 2nd Yr. : 22,528/-
- 3rd Yr. : 24,780/-
- Candidate should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trades of Electronics Mechanic / Electrician / Fitter
(this includes NTC, Board Based Basic Training as well as advanced modules under Multi skilled training pattern of Directorate General of Labour & Employment being implemented through ITI upgraded as Centre of Excellence in required trades). In addition, one year Apprenticeship (NAC issued by Ministry of Skill Development) is mandatory. One-year post qualification experience in manufacturing, production, quality, material management in an industrial establishment will be added advantage. The selected candidates can be posted at any of ECIL Offices (All over India) & itscustomers’ sites and should be ready to work in round ‘O’ clock shift operations as and when required.
Total Vacancies :- 1625 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic : 814 Posts
- Electrician : 184 Posts
- Fitter : 627 Posts
Upper Age Limit (as on 31/03/2022) :- 30 Years
Age Relaxation :
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 more years relaxation for PwD category.
Selection Process :-
- Process of short listing: Candidates shall be shortlisted trade wise, category wise in the order of merit based on the marks obtained in ITI in the ratio of 1:4. In case of a tie, the candidates with higher marks in Class X standard shall be considered. In case of a further tie, the candidate with earlier date of Birth shall be considered.
- Documents verification: Upon short listing, the candidates will be called for the Document verification at Hyderabad through email.
- Dates for various stages of selection will be hosted on our web site and separate intimation will be given to the shortlisted candidates through email. There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
- Upon short listing and successful document verification, Offer Letters will be issued to the candidates who are found eligible in the order of merit. However, issuance of Offer Letters shall be in a phased manner as per the requirement.
Important Dates :-
- Commencement of on-line registration : 01/04/2022 (14.00 hrs.)
- Last date for on-line registration : 11/04/2022 (14.00 hrs.)
- Date and timing of Document verification : Will be hosted in our web site
How to Apply :-
All Interested & Eligible candidates have to apply on-line by visiting our website “www.ecil.co.in” (Main Page >
Careers > e-Recruitment). The on-line application process will be operational from 01/04/2022 (14.00 hrs.) to 11/04/2022 (14.00 hrs.).
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here