HAL Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | 455 Posts | Last Date : 10 August 2022 |
Organization Name :- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL)
HAL Recruitment :
The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India.
The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
Organization Website :- www.hal-india.co.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Nasik
HAL Recruitment 2022 Stipend :-
- Stipend will be as per the Apprentices Act 1961 and shall be paid monthly.
Qualification :- ITI Pass in Relevant Trades
Total Vacancies :-
Important Dates :-
- Application to Apprentice training begins: 22nd July 2022
- Last date for accepting applications: 10th August 2022
- Tentative Schedule for Document verification: 16th to 31st August 2022
- Tentative date for display of shortlists: 2nd Week of September
How to Apply For HAL Recruitment :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or 10 August 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here