ITBP ITI Recruitment 2022 | Head Constable/Constable | 186 Posts | 27th November 2022 |
Organization Name :- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police is India’s primary border patrol organization for its border with China’s Tibet Autonomous Region.
It is one of the seven Central Armed Police Forces of India, established in 1962 in the aftermath of the Sino-Indian War of 1962.
Organization Website :- www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Head Constable (Motor Mechanic)
- Constable (Motor Mechanic)
Job Location :- Across India
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Head Constable (Motor Mechanic)||Level-4 in the Pay Matrix, Rs. 25500-81100 (as per 7th CPC)|
|Constable (Motor Mechanic)||Level-3 in the Pay Matrix, Rs. 21700-69100 (as per 7th CPC)|
Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) :
- 10+2 pass from recognised Board or Institution.
- Certificate in Motor Mechanic from a recognised institution or Industrial Training Institute with three years practical experience in the trade in a reputed workshop or three year Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
Constable (Motor Mechanic) :
- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution; and
- Industrial Training Institute certificate in respective trade from a recognized institution; or
- Three years experience in respective trade from a recognised firm.
Total Vacancies :- 186 Posts
- Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) : 58 Posts
- Constable (Motor Mechanic) : 128 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will consist of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Written Examination, Practical (Skill) Test and Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME).
Important Dates :-
- Start Date for Apply Online Form: 29/10/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online Form: 27/11/2022
Application Fees :-
- UR/EWS/OBC: RS 100/-
- SC/ST: Nill
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 02 December 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- (Available on 29th Oct 2022)