NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Trade Apprentices | 345 Posts | Last Date : 05th November 2022 |
Organization Name :- Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)
NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 :
Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad is an industrial unit of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. NFC is the only organization in India which caters to the fuel requirements of nuclear power reactors. Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad was conceived in late 60’s as a pivotal
industrial arm of the Department of Atomic Energy with the mandate to fuel the nuclear power program of Govt. of India. An ISO certified organization, NFC is the only organization in the world today to have a comprehensive manufacturing cycle from ore to core, involving processing of both Uranium & Zirconium streams under the same roof.
Organization Website :- www.nfc.gov.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Hyderabad
Stipend :- Rs. 7,700 – 8,050/- pm
Qualification :- 10th & ITI Pass in Respective Trades
Total Vacancies :- 345 Posts
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) : 07 Posts
- Electrician : 26 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic : 27 Posts
- Fitter : 119 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 06 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) : 08 Posts
- Machinist : 17 Posts
- Chemical Plant Operator : 05 Posts
- Turner : 27 Posts
- Carpenter : 02 Posts
- COPA : 74 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel : 02 Posts
- Plumber : 04 Posts
- Welder : 21 Posts
Age Limit :- Age of the apprentice should not be less than 18 years as on closing date of application.
Selection Process For NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 :-
- The Selection Committees of NFC shall go through the applications and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above).
- Candidates shall be selected on merit basis (percentage of marks of qualifying examination).
- In case of tie, the percentage of marks of 10th /SSC shall be considered as tie breaker.
Date of commencement of Training :-
- Will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through E-mail.
How to Apply For NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 05th November 2022
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here