NHDC Limited Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Apprentice | 21 Posts | Last Date : 05 June 2022 |
Organization Name :- NHDC Limited
NHDC Limited (A Joint Venture of NHPC Ltd & Govt. of M.P.) and formally known as Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Ltd., was set up on 1st August 2000 with its Corporate Office at Bhopal with the objective
and commitment of development of hydropower and other renewal energy potential in the state of Madhya Pradesh. NHDC was entrusted with the construction of Indira Sagar Project (1000 MW) and Omkareshwar Project (520 MW) in Narmada basin on ownership basis.
Organization Website :- www.nhdcindia.com
- Graduate Apprentices
- Technical/Diploma Apprentices
- Technician (Vocational)/ITI Apprentices
Job Location :- Madhya Pradesh
- For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 9000/- Per Month.
- For Technical/Diploma Apprentices – Rs. 8000/- Per Month.
- For Technician (Vocational)/ITI Apprentices- Rs. 7000/- Per Month.
Graduate Apprentices :
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
Technical/Diploma Apprentices :
- Diploma in relevant Engineering branch for Technical/ Diploma Apprentices from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
Technician (Vocational)/ITI Apprentices :
- All candidates should have passed 10th Standard Exam. In addition they must have passed the prescribed National Trade
Certificate Examination (NTC) or State Trade Certificate Examination (STC) from
any Industrial Training Institute (ITI) located at Madhya Pradesh and recognized by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Government of India or by the State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT), Government of Madhya Pradesh in the relevant Trades.
Total Vacancies :- 21 Posts
Age Limit :- 18 – 25 Years
Relaxation in Upper age limit :
- 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates.
- Additional 10 years for physically handicapped persons.
- Additional 5 years for wards of NHDC regular employees (son/daughter).
Selection Process :-
- Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement/ on line portal will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma/ITI apprentices will be decided.
- Applications received from the Wards (son/daughter/spouse) of NHDC cadre Employees will be considered separately.
Postal Address :-
The Deputy General Manager (HR), NHDC-
Indira Sagar Power Station, Narmada Nagar, District-Khandwa (MP) Pin 450119.
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online by registering on the portal link given below and applying through the portal. Candidates should also submit the hardcopy of registration and application along with the essential documents by Speed post/ Registered post/ By-hand so as it reaches on or before 05 June 2022.
Apply Links :-
- ITI : Click Here
- Graduate/Diploma : Click Here