NMDC Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | 130 Posts | Interview Date : 25 to 30 August 2022 |
Organization Name :- NMDC Limited
NMDC Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and a multi locational, Multi product and consistently profitmaking Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with large turnover.
NMDC is in the process of massive expansion and diversification both in India and abroad. NMDC is setting up a 3.0 MTPA Integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh State.
Organization Website :- www.nmdc.co.in
Positions :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Chhattisgarh
Stipend :- Stipend will be paid as per Apprenticeship Act 1961.
- ITI Pass in Relevant Trade from a recognized Govt. Institute.
Total Vacancies :- 130 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel : 25 Posts
- Fitter : 20 Posts
- Electrician : 30 Posts
- Welder : 20 Posts
- MMV : 20 Posts
- Auto Electrician : 02 Posts
- Machinist : 05 Posts
- Chemical Lab Assistant : 02 Posts
- Medical Lab Technician : 02 Posts
- Mining Mate : 02 Posts
- Blaster : 02 Posts
Required Documents :-
- Before interview, candidates shall bring Bio-data (along with Passport Size Photographs) and required certificates for proof of Date of Birth (10th Pass Certificate), Qualifications & Caste etc. in original for verification and self-certified one copy each for submission.
Walk In Interview Details :-
- Mechanic Diesel : 25.08.2022
- Fitter : 26.08.2022
- Electrician : 27.08.2022
- Welder : 28.08.2022
- MMV : 29.08.2022
- Auto Electrician : 30.08.2022
- Machinist : 30.08.2022
- Chemical Lab Assistant : 30.08.2022
- Medical Lab Technician : 30.08.2022
- Mining Mate : 30.08.2022
- Blaster : 30.08.2022
Time : 10:00 AM
Venue : N.M.D.C. LTD. (A GOVT. OF INDIA ENTERFRISE) BAILADILA IRON ORE MINE, BACHELI COMPLEX TRAINING, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT DEPT. BACHELI – 494553, DANTEWADA (CHHATTISGARH)
How to Apply :-
All Interested & Eligible Candidates to appear for walk in interview of Trade Apprentices are required to mandatorily register themselves in www.apprenticeshipindia.org portal.
For More Details :- Click Here