Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) Recruitment 2022 | Trade Apprentice | 5,636 Posts | Last Date : 30 June 2022 |
Organization Name :- Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)
The Northeast Frontier Railway, is one of the 18 railway zones of the Indian Railways. It is headquartered in Maligaon, Guwahati in the
state of Assam, and responsible for operation and expansion of rail network all across Northeastern states and some districts of eastern Bihar and northern West Bengal.
Organization Website :- www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Across India
Stipend :- As Per Govt Norms
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from
recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Total Vacancies :- 5636 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Selection Will be Based on the Merit List.
Age Limit (as on 26.04.2022) :- 15 to 24 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by :
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- For PH Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fees :-
- Rs.100/- (Non-refundable)
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- Mode of Payment: By using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets, etc.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 01 June 2022
- Closing Date : 30 June 2022
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or 30 June 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here