NPCIL Recruitment 2022 | Trade Apprentices | 50 Posts | Last Date : 16th June 2022 |
Organization Name :- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
NPCIL Recruitment :
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL is a public sector industry which comes into existence in the year 1987. It functioning under the Department of Atomic Energy. The headquarter is located in Mumbai.
At present Nuclear Power Corporation has 21 nuclear reactors operation at seven locations. All nuclear power plants working under NPCIL industry is certified by the environmental management system.
Organization Website :- www.npcilcareers.co.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Bulandshahr, U.P.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Stipend :-
- For those who have been engaged after one year of ITI course) – Rs. 7,700/-
- For those who have been engaged after two years of ITI course) – 8,855/-
Qualification :- ITI Pass Certificate in Respective Trades
Total Vacancies :- 50 Posts
- Fitter – 25 Posts
- Electrician – 13 Posts
- Electronic Mechanics – 12 Posts
Age Limit (as on 16.06.2022) For NPCIL Recruitment :-
- The age limit should be Not less than 16 years
- Maximum age limit is 24 years for General Candidates and EWS Candidates
Age Relaxation :
- SC – 5 years
- OBC (NCL) – 3 years
- PWBD – 10 years
Selection Process :-
- Preference will be given to the eligible local candidates living within 16 km radius of Narora Atomic Power Station, Narora, Dist. Bulandshahr, UP.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage obtained by the candidate in the respective ITI trade.