ONGC Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Apprentice | 3614 Posts | Last Date : 15 May 2022 |
Organization Name :- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is an Indian government-owned-oil and gas explorer and producer. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. Its registered office is in New Delhi. The operations are overseen by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
It is the largest government-owned-oil and gas exploration and production corporation in the country, and produces around 70% of India’s crude oil (equivalent to around 57% of the country’s total demand) and around 84% of its natural gas. In November 2010, the Government of India conferred the Maharatna status to ONGC.
Organization Website :- www.ongcindia.com
Position :- Apprentice
Job Location :- Across India
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9,000/-
- Trade Apprentices (1 Year ITI): Rs. 7,700/-
- Trade Apprentices (2 Years ITI): Rs. 8,050/-
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/-
- Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
Office Assistant :
- Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
Secretarial Assistant :
- ITI in Trade Stenography (English)/Secretarial Practice.
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) :
- ITI in COPA Trade.
Draughtsman (Civil) :
- ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade.
- ITI in Electrician Trade.
Electronics Mechanic :
- ITI in Electronics Mechanic.
- ITI in Fitter.
Instrument Mechanic :
- ITI in Instrument Mechanic.
Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance :
- ITI in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance.
Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) :
- B.Sc with PCM or PCB ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade.
- ITI in Machinist Trade.
Mechanic Motor Vehicle :
- ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade.
Mechanic Diesel :
- ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade.
Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology) :
- ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology)
Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology) :
- ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)
Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology) :
- ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic :
- ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade.
- ITI in Surveyor Trade.
- ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric).
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/University.
Computer Science :
- Diploma in the Computer Science Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Electronics & Telecommunication :
- Diploma in the Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Diploma in the Electrical Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Diploma in the Electronics Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Diploma in the Instrumentation Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Diploma in the Mechanical Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Total Vacancies :- 3614 Posts
Northern Sector : 209 Posts
- Dehradun: 159 Posts
- Delhi: 40 Posts
- Jodhpur: 10 Posts
Mumbai Sector : 305 Posts
- Mumbai: 200 posts
- Goa: 15 posts
- Hazira: 74 posts
Western Sector : 1434 Posts
- Cambay: 96 Posts
- Vadodara: 157 Posts
- Ankleshwar: 438 Posts
- Ahmedabad: 387 Posts
- Mehsana: 356 Posts
Eastern Sector : 744 Posts
- Jorhat: 110 Posts
- Silchar: 51 Posts
- Nazira & Sivasagar : 583 Posts
Southern Sector : 694 Posts
- Chennai: 50 Posts
- Kakinada: 58 posts
- Rajahmundry: 353 posts
- Karaikal: 233 posts
Central Sector : 228 Posts
- Agartala: 178 Posts
- Kolkata: 50 Posts
Duration of Training :- 01 Year
Age Limit (as on 15.05.2022) :- 18 to 24 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by :
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- For PH Candidates: 10 Years
Selection Process :-
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person of higher age would be considered.
- Reservation of positions will be followed as per Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, as applicable for the engagement of Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended.
Important Dates :-
- Opening of Online Application Portal : 27th April 2022 11:00 AM
- The Last Date for Receiving Applications : 15th May 2022 at 6:00 PM
- Date of Result/Selection : 23rd May 2022
How to Apply :-
All Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply for this Position Online on or 15 May 2022.
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click Here