OREDA Recruitment 2022 | Technician/ Junior Assistant | 42 Posts | Last Date : 29 April 2022 |
Organization Name :- Odisha Renewable Energy Development Agency (OREDA)
The Odisha Renewable Energy Development Agency was constituted as a State Nodal agency in the 1984 under aegis of Dept. of Science and Technology.
Govt. of Odisha with a view to popularize the exploitation and use of renewable energy resources in the State.
Organization Website :- www.oredaodisha.com
Positions :- Technician/Junior Assistant
Job Location :- Odisha
- 1st Year : Rs.13500/-
- 2nd year : Rs. 14200/-
- 3rd Year : Rs.14900/-
- 4th year : Rs. 15600/-
- 5th year : Rs. 16400/-
- 6th Year : Rs. 17200/-
Junior Assistant :
- 1st Year : Rs.13300/-
- 2nd year : Rs. 14000/-
- 3rd Year : Rs.14700/-
- 4th year : Rs. 15400/-
- 5th year : Rs. 16200/-
- 6th Year : Rs. 17000/-
- HSC or equivalent Certificate and a pass certificate of National Council of Vocational Training from the ITI institutes in respect of
Electrician/ Mechanic / IT & ESM Trades atleast having 50% mark in aggregate.
- UR & SEBC – Minimum 50 % throughout career
- SC/ST/PWD- Minimum 45% throughout career
Jr. Assistant :
- Graduates with at least 50% mark in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized University in the state
- UR & SEBC – Minimum 50 % throughout career SC/ST –
- Minimum 45% throughout career.
- Candidates must have PGDCA or equivalent certificate from any institution recognized by Govt. of Odisha.
- Degree in Commerce/ Accountancy shall be given preference.
Total Vacancies :- 42 Posts
- Technician : 32 Posts
- Junior Assistant : 10 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022) :-
- Technician : 18 to 38 Years
- Junior Assistant : 21 to 38 Years
- Note : Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Selection Process :-
- The selection process involves Computer Based Test (CBT) and Skill Test for the post of Technician.
- There will be Computer Based Test (CBT) only for the post of Junior Assistant.
Application Fees :-
- UR/SEBC Category : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 200/-
Important Dates :-
- Start Date for Apply Online : 09/04/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 29/04/2022
- Date of CBT ( Tentative) : 3rd/ 4th week of May 2022
How to Apply :-
All Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply for this Position Online on or 29 April 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here