Purabi Diary Recruitment 2022 | Assistant – I | ITI Pass | Interview Date : 21th October 2022 |
Organization Name :- Purabi Diary
Purabi is the brand name for milk and dairy products manufactured by West Assam Milk Producers’ Co-operative Union Ltd. (WAMUL). Approved by FSSAI, it is one of the largest and most active dairy units in entire North East India.
WAMUL came into existence in 1976 as a milk union of Milk Producers’ Co-operative of Nagaon, Morigaon, Goalpara, Nalbari and Kamrup districts of Assam. The Union was set-up under the Operation Flood Programme of National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) for dairy development in Assam.
Organization Website :- www.purabi.org
Position :- Assistant – I (ICT)
Job Location :- Assam
Salary :- Rs. 3.24 Lakh Per Year
- ITI in Computer Operating & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance (IT & ESM)/ Electronics after 10th Standard from a recognized institute OR
- 10 + 2 with DOEACC ‘ O ‘ Level/Hardware & Networking certification from reputed training development institute.
- Minimum One ( 1 ) year Post- Qualification relevant experience in the field of Information Technology. Working Experience in 24*7 Industry based organization Information Technology / ICT / IT Enabled Services will be preferable. Fresher with sound technical knowledge may also be considered.
Total Vacancies :- 01 Post
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022) :- Age of the Candidates Should not be more than 29 Years
Walk In Interview Details :-
- Date : 21 October 2022
- Time of Registration : 09:00 – 10:30 AM
- Venue : WAMUL, HO, Panjabari, Guwahati
For More Details & Application Form :- Click Here