Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI) Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Technician | Last Date : 25 August 2022 |
Organization Name :- Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI)
Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI) is a research institute situated in Jorhat in Assam. It works under the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India.
Organization Website :- www.rfri.icfre.gov.in
Position :- Technician (Maintenance)
Job Location :- Assam
Salary :- Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- pm
Technician (Plumber) :
- Matriculation from a recognised Board with ITI certificate in relevant trade or certificate course from Govt. Recognised institute.
Total Vacancies :- 01 Post
Age Limit :- 18 to 30 Years
Selection Process :-
There will be an objective type question paper comprising of 100 MCQ of the 10th standard level. Duration of the exam will be 3 hours .
- General English (20 Marks)
- Mental Ability & Reasoning (20 marks)
- General English (20 marks)
- Arithmetic (20 marks)
- Basic Science (20 marks)
After qualifying in the written examination , shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a Trade Test , in the selected trade.
Venue of Written Examination :- Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI), Jorhat, Assam
Application Fees :-
- Non – refundable amount of Rs. 300.00 (Rupees Three Hundred only) is to be deposited to this office Savings Bank Account No. 393102010003153 ( IFSC Code : UBIN0539317 ) with Union Bank of India, Jorhat Branch in favour of Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, Jorhat and proof of payment / deposit of application fee is to be attached with the application form . Female candidates are exempted from payment of fees . Relaxation in fees is not applicable to SC / ST / OBC candidates applying against unreserved posts.
Postal Address :-
The Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, Sotai Deovan, Jorhat – 785001
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates may send their application by post along with duly filled application and required documents through postal on or before 25 August 2022.
Application From & For More Details :- Click Here