Royal ENFIELD Walk In Interview 2022 | Trainee | ITI Pass | November 2022
Company Name :- Royal ENFIELD
The oldest motorcycle brand in continuous production, Royal Enfield made its first motorcycle in 1901. A division of Eicher Motors Limited, Royal Enfield has created the mid-sized motorcycle segment in India with its unique and distinctive modern classic bikes. With its new manufacturing base in Chennai, India, Royal Enfield is able to grow its production rapidly against a surge in demand for its motorcycles.
Position :- Trainee
- ITI – Fitter , Welder , Machinist , Wireman , Metal Fabrication & Electrician
- Passout Years – 2020 , 2021 & 2022
Experience :- Fresher
Job Location :- Kanchipuram
- First Year – Rs. 15,300/- (Inc. Attendance Bonus )
- Second Year – Rs. 16,300/- (Inc. Attendance Bonus)
- Third Year – Rs. 17,300/- (Inc. Attendance Bonus)
- One-time lump sum amount of Rs. 12,000/- after completion of every 12 months .
Walk In Interview Details :-
- Date – 31st OCT & 4th NOV , 2022
- Time – 8:00 AM
- Venue – Royal Enfield: (Oragadam Plant) (A Unit of Eicher Motors Ltd.) Plot No A, 19/1 SIPCOT Industrial Estate Centre
More Details :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. Itiresult.co does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.