SJVN Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Trade/Technician/Graduate Apprentice | 60 Posts | Last Date : 08th January 2023 |
Organization Name :- SJVN Limited
SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna is under by the administrative control of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India. SJVN is the company to transmit the 2015.2 MW power to the various zone.
Our vision is to be the best Indian Power Company globally to give clean power and sustainable value to all stakeholders and mission is to operate and developing projects in an effective cost and socio-environment friendly manner.
Organization Website :- www.sjvn.nic.in
Position :- Trade/Technician/Graduate Apprentice
Job Location :- Uttarakhand
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
- Technician Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/- Per Month
- Trade Apprentices: Rs. 7,000/- Per Month.
Graduate Apprentices :
- Full time Bachelor degree in Engineering/Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- Graduate with 02 years Full time MBA from Institute/ University recognized by UGC with specialization in HR
- Graduate with 02 years Full time MBA from Institute/University recognized by UGC with specialization in Finance.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices :
- Full time Polytechnical diploma in
Engineering/Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
Trade Apprentice :
- ITI passed from any recognized University/Institute.
Total Vacancies :- 60 Posts
Age Limit :-
- For General – 18 -30 years
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- For PWDs: 10 years
Selection Process :- Merit Basis
Application Fees :-
- For General – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 19 December 2022
- Closing Date : 08 January 2023
Note :- Only Candidates who are domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 08 January 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here