Tata Steel Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Trade Apprenticeship | ITI Pass | Last Date : 12th December 2022 |
Company Name :- Tata Steel Limited
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website :- www.tatasteel.com
Positions :- Trade Apprenticeship
Job Location :- Jharkhand, Odisha
- Matriculation or equivalent examination having passed in all subjects with minimum aggregate marks of 70% (60% for SC/ST candidates). Must have English, Science and Mathematics as subjects in Matriculation or Equivalent examination. (9.5 x CGPA = % Marks, if applicable)
Domicile :- Odisha, Jharkhand
Stipend, Training and Employment Details :-
- The candidates on selection will be provided Apprenticeship Training at SNTI Tata Steel Limited.
- Candidates will be registered in Apprenticeship Portal and get a stipend during training period as specified in the Apprentices Act, provided the performance and conduct is found satisfactory.
- Allocation of Trade and Duration of Training: Allotment of trades will be based on merit of the candidate in the interview (written test and matriculation marks will be considered in case of common marks in interview).
- The training duration will be of 2 years based on the attendance and individual module pass marks (governed by training reference manual).
- The Apprentices Training Programme is a compliance requirement as governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 and its latest amendments and hence is not a guarantee for employment.
- However, on successful completion of the training and on being successfully awarded the National Apprenticeship Certificate on clearing the All-India Trade Test (AITT), in case of need of trained manpower, the candidate may be appointed on rolls of any subsidiary of Tata Steel Limited at any location.
Age Limit :-
- The candidate must have been born between 01-July-2003 and 01-Jan-2007 including these two dates.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates must have been born between 01-July-2002 and 01Jan-2007 including these two dates.
Important Dates :-
- On-line application will be open from 02nd December-2022 to 12th December-2022.
- Admit Card will be released on 28th December 2022.
- Centre Based Written Test will be conducted on 02nd and 03rd January 2022.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 12th December 2022
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click Here