TIFR Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Tradesman Trainee | 03 Posts | Interview Date : 21 December 2022 |
Organization Name :- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research is a public deemed research university located in Mumbai, India that is dedicated to basic research in mathematics and the sciences. It is a Deemed University and works under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India.
It is located at Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai, with an affiliated campus in Serilingampally near Hyderabad. TIFR conducts research primarily in the natural sciences, mathematics, the biological sciences and theoretical computer science.
Organization Website :- www.tifr.res.in
Position :- Tradesman Trainee
Job Location :- Mumbai
Salary :- Rs. 12,500/- pm
- ITI I.e. National Trade Certificate (NTC) (aggregate of 60 % marks) awarded by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in the trade of Turner .
- ITI i.e. National Trade Certificate (NTC) (aggregate of 60 % marks) awarded by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in the trade Carpenter
- ITI i.e . National Trade Certificate (NTC) (aggregate of 60 % marks) awarded by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in the trade Painter
Total Vacancies :- 09 Posts
- Turner – 01 Post
- Carpenter – 02 Posts
- Painter – 01 Post
Age Below :- 28 Years
Selection Process :-
Selection will be made on merit (ITI Marks). Eligible, registered and interested candidates should bring the below mentioned documents (Original and Photocopies) at the time of appearing for walk-in-selection:
- Printout of Online Application Form with recent passport size photograph.
- Copy of Apprentice Portal Registration Confirmation email.
- Identity Proof (Adhar Card / Election Card / PAN Card / Passport/Driving License).
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- All Educational Certificates.
- ITI Mark Sheet and National Trade Certificate.
- Conduct certificates from two respectable persons.
Walk In Interview Details :-
- Date : 21st December 2022
- Time : 09:00 AM
- Venue : Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1 Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai – 400005
How to Apply :-
All interested and Eligible candidates are requested to bring their application form along with original & copies of certificates and appear for walk-in-selection on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1 Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai 400005.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here (Link Active on 26 Nov 2022)