Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment 2022 | Plumber | ITI Pass | Last Date : 19th August 2022 |
Organization Name :- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia’s oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate
School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. In 1944, the institute was officially renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences and in 1964, the Government of India declared TISS as deemed university under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956.
Organization Website :- www.tiss.edu
Position :- Plumber
Job Location :- Mumbai
Salary :- Rs. 20,000/- per month
- The minimum educational qualification for Plumbers be Xth Class Pass.
- ITI Certificate Course as Plumber.
- Three Years of Work Experience in Residential Buildings.
Age Limit :- Preferably below 50 Years as on 31 July, 2022
Total Vacancies :- 02 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Short-listed candidates may be invited for Written/ Personal Interaction/ skill test for evaluating their proficiency and skills depending upon Covid-19 situation.
- Candidates will be informed over e-mail and/or mobile phone to appear for the Written/ Personal Interaction/ skill test to be conducted at TISS, Mumbai.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 19 August 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here