Vizag Steel Recruitment 2022 | Trade Apprentice | 319 Posts | Last Date : 18 August 2022 |
Organization Name :- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, the corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant is a Navaratna PSE under the Ministry of Steel. Visakhapatnam Steel Plant fondly called Vizag steel.
It is the first shore based Integrated Steel Plant in the country and is known for its quality products delighting the customers. It is a market leader in long products and it caters to the needs of diverse Industrial sectors.
Organization Website :- www.vizagsteel.com
Positions :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Vishakhapatnam
Stipend :- Rs. 7,700 – 8,050/- pm
- ITI Pass with NCVT Certificate in relavant Trade
Post Wise Vacancies :- 319 Posts
- Fitter – 80 Posts
- Turner – 10 Posts
- Machinist – 14 Posts
- Welder – 40 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance(MMTM) – 20 Posts
- Electrician – 65 Posts
- Carpenter – 20 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration And Air Conditioning (R&AC) – 10 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 30 Posts
- Computer Operator And Programming Assistant (COPA) – 30 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Selection process would consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT). Duration of Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours duration comprising both Aptitude and Technical segments.
- Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 150 questions in the Test and Total marks shall be 150. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Application Fees :-
- For UR, EWS & OBC candidates: Rs 200/- (Plus GST @18%)
- For SC/PwD candidates: Rs.100/-
Important Dates :-
- Date of opening of online application : 02.08.2022
- Last date of submission of online application : 18.08.2022
- Tentative date of Computer Based Test : 04.09.2022
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 18 August 2022
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here