Western Railway Recruitment 2022 | Trade Apprentice | 3,612 Posts | Last Date : 27th June 2022 |
Organization Name :- Western Railway (WR)
Railway Apprentice :
The South East Central Railway (abbreviated SECR) is one of the eighteen Railway Zones in India.
The Zone Office is headquartered at Bilaspur and comprises the Bilaspur, Nagpur and Raipur Division.
Organization Website :- www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Across India
Railway Apprentice 2022 Stipend :- As Per Govt Norms
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Total Vacancies :- 3612 Posts
|Trades||Number of Vacancy|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||15|
|Refridgerator (AC – Mechanic)||147|
Selection Process For Railway Apprentice :-
- Selection Will be Based on the Merit List.
Age Limit (as on 26.04.2022) :- 15 to 24 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by :
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- For PH Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fees :-
- Rs.100/- (Non-refundable)
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- Mode of Payment: By using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets, etc.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 28 May 2022
- Closing Date : 27 June 2022
How to Apply For Railway Apprentice :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or 27 June 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here (Link Active on 28 May 2022)